Need some wind under your wings? Motivate yourself with a rousing workout song because music makes all the difference when you’re pounding out mile after repetitive mile. We asked MyFitnessPal users for their favorite workout jam, and the results are in! So, take one more step, pump one more rep and get your heart rate going.
1. Fighter by Christina Aguilera
2. The Cup of Life by Ricky Martin
Motivate your moves with music! Under Armour’s wireless headphones are uniquely made with Twistlock Technology to stay in place through your toughest sweat sessions.
3. Planetary (Go!) by My Chemical Romance
4. Baby Got Back (I Got Back) by Sir Mix A Lot
5. Work Bi*** by Britney Spears
6. Fight Song by Rachel Platten
7. Gorgeous by X Ambassadors
9. Eye On It by TobyMac
10. Lose Yourself by Eminem
11. Lose Control by Missy Elliot
12. Click, Click, Boom by Saliva
And, last but not least is “Eye of the Tiger.” This workout classic is an easy favorite and it’s not hard to see why.
13. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
For more workout song suggestions from MyFitnessPal users, check out the Facebook post. If your favorite jam didn’t make the list, add it in the comments below!
The post 13 Motivating Workout Songs from MyFitnessPal Users appeared first on Hello Healthy.