20 More Non-Scale Victories by MyFitnessPal Users
February 5th, 2017
Simply: We are proud of you. MyFitnessPal users are about making lasting changes that lead to healthier lives. If you’re here to lose weight, eat better or get moving, we’re impressed by your commitment. And every little bit counts. We already got a good taste of your accomplishments earlier in 2017, but we wanted to share more! Here are 20 of our favorite responses you gave us on the MyFitnessPal Facebook page. Read on for more inspiration…
1. Less of you, but more of you to love.
2. You vs. the Year!
3. Those boots are made for walking.
4. Success is rarely a straight line — great work.
5. Way to maintain focus (and the pizza will always be there).
6. Redefining sweet!
7. And you’ve got the sore abs to prove it.
8. Three Victories for the price of one!
9. Picture-perfect. Nice work!
10. Hoosier happiness!
11. Sometimes, it’s all about beating the denim.
12. She might save your life some day, folks.
13. Damon 1, Doughnuts 0.
14. Victory starts with you.
15. Adios, sugar!
16. The classic challenge: self-control on the buffet line.
17. Brings new meaning to “four on the floor.”
19. That is some commute…
20. Keep reading!
The post 20 More Non-Scale Victories by MyFitnessPal Users appeared first on Under Armour.
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.