Make a delicious, nutritious lunch in no time flat with Greek style chicken wraps by Cooking Light. Combine grocery store rotisserie chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and hummus on a flour tortilla and you have a balanced meal.
This recipe is part of our 30 Healthy Log It Now Recipes e-cookbook!
Download your free copy here.
Greek Style Chicken Wraps
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 ounces shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast (about 1 cup)
- 2 Kirby or small cucumbers, chopped
- 6 tablespoons plain hummus
- 6 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
Place tomatoes, olives, feta, juice, oregano, oil, pepper, chicken, and cucumber in a large bowl; toss to combine.
Spread 1 tablespoon hummus over 1 side of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with about 1/2 cup chicken mixture. Roll up wraps; cut in half.
Serves: 6 | Serving Size: 1 wrap
Per serving: Calories: 237; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Monounsaturated Fat: 5g; Cholesterol: 20mg; Sodium: 559mg; Carbohydrate: 27g; Dietary Fiber: 5g; Sugar: 0g; Protein: 12g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 0mg; Iron: 1%; Vitamin A: 0%; Vitamin C: 0%; Calcium: 40%
Find more low-calorie dinner meals like this from the new Cooking Light Diet, where you can lose weight without giving up the foods you love. Learn more at CookingLightDiet.com. Follow Cooking Light on Facebook for more daily recipe inspiration.
Follow Cooking Light on Facebook for daily recipe inspiration.
The post Greek Style Chicken Wraps appeared first on Hello Healthy.