Yes, you CAN have chocolate as part of your weight loss plan
The Advanced Nutrition Creamy Chocolate Shake is part of the SlimFast Plan, America’s #1 best-selling weight loss shake brand. The SlimFast Plan is proven to help you lose weight fast and keep it off. See results in just one week! Over 50 clinical studies by independent researchers confirm that SlimFast works. For over 40 years, SlimFast has helped millions of people just like you lose weight and keep it off.
With the SlimFast Plan, losing weight is easy as 1-2-3: simply enjoy one of your favorite 500 calorie meals, replace two meals a day with SlimFast shakes or smoothies, and indulge in SlimFast snacks to satisfy your hunger. It’s easy to start any time—just pick a date and lose the weight.
The SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Creamy Chocolate Shake is a meal replacement containing 20g of protein, 5g of fiber, and only 1g of sugar. It can help control hunger for up to 4 hours and, because it’s easy to grab-and-go, this high protein shake is convenient for any lifestyle. It also contains 190 calories, offers 24 vitamins and minerals, and is gluten free. Even better, it has won the Chef’s Best Taste Award for two consecutive years, was Awarded “Best Shake” by Men’s Health, and was designated by OK! Magazine as “the best way to lose weight.”
Drink it off, blend it off, and snack it off! How you lose weight and keep it off is up to you! Whatever your day throws at you and no matter how hectic life gets, The SlimFast Plan offers flexibility and simplicity
- 4 HOUR HUNGER CONTROL – Curbs hunger and cravings for up to four hours
- PROTEIN – Contains 20g of protein with only 1g of sugar and 1g net carb
- GREAT TASTE – An award winner from Men’s Health, OK! Magazine, and the Chef’s Best Taste Award
- LACTOSE & GLUTEN FREE – Indulge in this great tasting shake while being sensitive to lactose and gluten allergies.
- PART OF THE SLIMFAST PLAN – Clinically proven to help you lose weight fast and keep it off. Ingredients not genetically engineered. Not for infants or children with galactosemia