This hassle-free wrap makes healthy eating easy. Simply slather a heap of hummus onto a big whole-wheat tortilla, and pile on the fresh ingredients! These keep well in the fridge, so you can make them in advance for on-the-go lunches, or cut them in half for party appetizers.
Zucchini-Hummus Chicken Wrap
- 1 cup (5 ounces or 140 grams) shredded boneless, skinless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/4 cup (40 grams) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini (10 ounces or 390 grams)
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) plain hummus
- 4 (10-inch or 60 grams each) whole-wheat tortilla
- 2 cups (60 grams) spinach
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup (40 grams) sliced roasted red pepper
Stir together chicken, feta, oregano and pepper in a large bowl. Set aside.
Slice ends from zucchini, and cut lengthwise into thin ribbons using vegetable peeler or mandolin.
Spread 2 tablespoons hummus on each tortilla. Divide spinach and zucchini equally over hummus. Divide chicken mixture, onion and roasted red pepper equally among tortillas. Roll tightly; wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1 wrap
Per serving: Calories: 248; Total Fat: 8g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Monounsaturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 38mg; Sodium: 556mg; Carbohydrate: 16g; Dietary Fiber: 13g; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 18g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 172mg; Iron: 11%; Vitamin A: 35%; Vitamin C: 28%; Calcium: 13%
The post Zucchini-Hummus Chicken Wrap | Recipe appeared first on Under Armour.