Daily Food Journal
August 12th, 2018
Studies show keeping track of what you eat is one of the best ways to manage your weight.
- This easy-to-use log book allows you to jot down the foods you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- It also includes places to note calories, exercise, glasses of water, and servings of fruits and veggies.
- Compact book is small enough to fit in a purse or pocket.
- It has a removable cover band for those who don’t wish to advertise that they’re dieting.
- Ideal for quick record keeping at home, at work, or on the go.
- 192 pages for 3 months of daily entries.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps book closed.
- Ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- 4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high.
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.